Reach Forklift Trucks Built to Perform
To keep up with ever-accelerating supply chain and customer demands, you need forklifts that are more adaptable, connected and scalable than ever. Already known for exceptional productivity, reliability, and energy efficiency, the 7000 Series Reach-Fork Trucks now include a full set of technologies and telematics built into the control system of the truck—ready to be activated at any time. The result is a smarter, more scalable fleet of reach trucks.
Find the Right Reach Truck for You
High Capacity Reach Truck
- Highest industry lift height at 542"
- Greatest industry capacity with 2,000 lbs. to 505"
Universal Stance Reach Truck
- Ideal for high rack applications
- Offers greater visibility and postural relief
Dockstance Reach Forklift
- Ideal for dock-to-stock, horizontal transport and shorter lift heights
- Best-suited for sidestance reach truck applications
Sit/Stand Reach Truck
- Ideal for long travel distances
- All-day comfort and productivity for long runs
Deep-Reach Forklift Truck
- Double reach mechanism is available on all reach trucks
- Increase storage capacity up to 40% with double deep pallet storage
- Engineered with smaller battery compartment options
- 24-volt performance
- Handles smaller footprints to maximize throughput needs
- 36-volt performance
4-Directional Reach Truck
- Up to 40% more storage by eliminating the need for right-angle turns
- Ideal for long load handling
Featured Reach Truck Videos
Raymond 7000 Series Reach Trucks: Performance without Compromise
Raymond Forklift – Celebrating 65 Years of Narrow Aisle Forklifts
A representative from your local Sales & Service Center will use the information you provide below to develop the best solution for you.