Quality Policy and Environmental Statement
The Raymond Corporation Quality Policy
All levels of management within The Raymond Corporation are committed to implementing an effective quality management system and strive for continuous improvement in our products and services.
With the support of our Solutions and Support Center network and supplier base, we provide our customers with cost-effective products and services, for trouble-free material handling operations worldwide.
Quality objectives are established and periodically reviewed to provide dedicated employees using state-of-the-art technologies the ability to secure cost-efficiency and shareholder growth.
In support of this mission, it is every employee's responsibility to assure products and services are free of all defects and "right from the first day". Quality is the foundation of everything we do at Raymond and is designed and built into our products, services and processes. We offer superior value through effective and efficient materials handling solutions, emphasizing the use of appropriate technology, ergonomic design, innovation, productivity, reliability and maintainability. We support an intelligently managed, financially sound, progressive business organization that practices high ethical standards in all its relationships with employees, customers, suppliers and the community.
For further information regarding the scope of the ISO 14001 Certification, please refer to the Contact Us section for Corporate Headquarters contact information.
The Raymond Corporation Environmental Policy
The Raymond Corporation recognizes its responsibility to be a good steward of the environment and contribute to a more sustainable planet. Across our organization, we work to minimize our direct and indirect impacts on the environment. This commitment is integral to our corporate culture and business strategy.
Our environmental policy objectives include:
- Comply with all applicable environmental compliance obligations
- Implement and maintain environmental management systems to continually improve and enhance environmental performance
- Review processes and procedures to reduce consumption of natural resources, reduce pollution, and minimize potential environmental impacts
- Reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate
- Engage suppliers, partners, customers, employees, and other stakeholders to promote our environmental objectives
- Incorporate environmental considerations into the design process for the life cycle of our products