Search by Industry or Application
Case Studies and Industry Information
Read what our customers are saying about our successful partnerships.
Industries and Applications
Raymond offers material handling equipment and end-to-end solutions for a broad range of industries and applications.
Awards and Events
Learn more about our recent awards and where you can find us at upcoming industry events.
Raymond Forklift Owners, Operators and Parts Manuals
In need of an owners manual, operators manual or parts manual for your new or used Raymond forklift or pallet jack? Raymond manuals are available for purchase from your local Raymond Authorized Sales and Service Center. Contact us to request more information from your local Service Center.
"Fleet replacement Part 1: Does my lift truck need to go?"Plant Services, Susan Comfort, product manager of Narrow Aisle Products, details the needs assessment that should happen when considering fleet replacement, September 2017
"Leveraging Your Truck Data"Logistics Management: Facilities that embrace a data-driven culture can benefit. Quote by John Rosenberger, manager of Global Telematics at Raymond, August 2017
"Lift truck operators: Drivers of change"Modern Materials Handling; details how lift truck technology is all about the operator — keeping operators comfortable and efficient is the key to an eight-hour shift, August 2017
“A Family Tradition”IMPO; details some of Raymond’s rich history, with several experts discussing how the company has evolved over the years., August 2017
"For DCs, the (hiring) heat is on"DC Velocity; In this story about Amazon’s fulfillment center growth, Jim O’Brien, VP of Telematics at Raymond, talks about having a dealer network to support busy in-house technicians who provide repair and maintenance services, July 2017
"How forklifts & batteries keep the industry moving forward"Refrigerated & Frozen Foods; experts discuss how to use data to be more intelligent, the industry progress that automation creates, and the important role batteries play in moving the industry forward, July 2017
Material Handling Links and Industry Resources
Material Handling Industry Websites
- Council on Supply Chain Management Professions (CSCMP) provides educational events specifically addressing the supply chain industry
- Industrial Truck Association (ITA) - represents the manufacturers of lift trucks and their suppliers who do business in Canada, Mexico or the United States
- Material Handling Industry of America (MHIA) - The leading non-profit trade association of material handling and logistics providers
- Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) is an industry association dedicated to improving the proficiency of the independent material handling equipment distributor
- New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST™) is a rapidly growing, industry-led, private-public coalition of entrepreneurial, academic, corporate, and federal partners building a vibrant, world-class advanced battery and energy storage sector from R&D to commercialization based in NY
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) helps New York meet its energy goals: reducing energy consumption, promoting the use of renewable energy sources, and protecting the environment
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) provides educational events, practical research, connections to other industry professionals and other benefits. Members are professionals from across the distribution industry