Search by Industry or Application
Case Studies and Industry Information
Read what our customers are saying about our successful partnerships.
Industries and Applications
Raymond offers material handling equipment and end-to-end solutions for a broad range of industries and applications.
Awards and Events
Learn more about our recent awards and where you can find us at upcoming industry events.
Raymond Forklift Owners, Operators and Parts Manuals
In need of an owners manual, operators manual or parts manual for your new or used Raymond forklift or pallet jack? Raymond manuals are available for purchase from your local Raymond Authorized Sales and Service Center. Contact us to request more information from your local Service Center.
“Raymond Corp. Takes a Lean Approach to Keep Its Customers Satisfied”Industry Week; features an interview with Michael Field, Raymond CEO, explaining how Raymond implements procedures at the very beginning of the supply chain to improve customer experience, May 2016
“Equipment vendors aim to reduce product complexity”DC Velocity; discusses the top trends found at MODEX 2016, with Raymond's new integrated display being one of those products praised for reducing complexity in use and maintenance of material handling equipment, May 2016
“Forklift safety… past, present, and future”DC Velocity; discusses how forklift safety has improved over the years and where industry leaders anticipate it to improve in the future, April 2016
“How Data Metrics Revolutionizes Lift Truck Management”Food Logistics article discussing how data metrics are improving productivity and efficiency for lift truck fleets and revealing hidden issues, February 2016
"Raymond Corporation looks to make major improvements"Binghamton Homepage website; Raymond benefits from the Southern Tier's Upstate Revitalization Initiative, February 2016
"Lift Truck Series: Flexible finance for your fleet"Modern Materials Handling; article features an interview with Tim Combs, Raymond's president of sales and marketing, on flexible lift truck financing programs, April 2015
Material Handling Links and Industry Resources
Material Handling Industry Websites
- Council on Supply Chain Management Professions (CSCMP) provides educational events specifically addressing the supply chain industry
- Industrial Truck Association (ITA) - represents the manufacturers of lift trucks and their suppliers who do business in Canada, Mexico or the United States
- Material Handling Industry of America (MHIA) - The leading non-profit trade association of material handling and logistics providers
- Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) is an industry association dedicated to improving the proficiency of the independent material handling equipment distributor
- New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST™) is a rapidly growing, industry-led, private-public coalition of entrepreneurial, academic, corporate, and federal partners building a vibrant, world-class advanced battery and energy storage sector from R&D to commercialization based in NY
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) helps New York meet its energy goals: reducing energy consumption, promoting the use of renewable energy sources, and protecting the environment
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) provides educational events, practical research, connections to other industry professionals and other benefits. Members are professionals from across the distribution industry