Search by Industry or Application
Case Studies and Industry Information
Read what our customers are saying about our successful partnerships.
Industries and Applications
Raymond offers material handling equipment and end-to-end solutions for a broad range of industries and applications.
Awards and Events
Learn more about our recent awards and where you can find us at upcoming industry events.
Raymond Forklift Owners, Operators and Parts Manuals
In need of an owners manual, operators manual or parts manual for your new or used Raymond forklift or pallet jack? Raymond manuals are available for purchase from your local Raymond Authorized Sales and Service Center. Contact us to request more information from your local Service Center.
"4 steps to hiring, retaining skilled workforceRefrigerated & Frozen Food; Rick Harrington, Vice President of Operations at The Raymond Corporation, provides four ways to help engage and retain the current and future generations of employees, January 2018
"Intelligent lift trucks, smarter business"Supply Chain Management Review; Chris Merta, product manager for automation, provides insights about autonomous vehicles and our work with Seegrid, December 2017
"Innovating for the future: Maximum efficiency to meet changing demands"Plant Services: Chris Merta, product manager for automation, blogs about innovating for the future with automated lift trucks, December 2017
"Q&A: 2018 Manufacturing Workforce Predictions"IMPO; Rick Harrington, Vice President of Operations at The Raymond Corporation, on manufacturing workforce development and how companies can rise to the challenge, November 2017
"Thinking inside the box"DC Velocity; details how Raymond Sales & Service Center, G.N. Johnston, helped solve a major problem for the Nova Scotia Liquor Corp, October 2017
"Fleet replacement, Part 2: Fact-finding tools to help determine when to retain, reallocate, replace, or remove your lift truck,”Plant Services; John Rosenberger, product and program manager for iWAREHOUSE GATEWAY and Global Telematics, details how telematics, can help make fact-based decisions when thinking about fleet replacement, October 2017
Material Handling Links and Industry Resources
Material Handling Industry Websites
- Council on Supply Chain Management Professions (CSCMP) provides educational events specifically addressing the supply chain industry
- Industrial Truck Association (ITA) - represents the manufacturers of lift trucks and their suppliers who do business in Canada, Mexico or the United States
- Material Handling Industry of America (MHIA) - The leading non-profit trade association of material handling and logistics providers
- Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) is an industry association dedicated to improving the proficiency of the independent material handling equipment distributor
- New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST™) is a rapidly growing, industry-led, private-public coalition of entrepreneurial, academic, corporate, and federal partners building a vibrant, world-class advanced battery and energy storage sector from R&D to commercialization based in NY
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) helps New York meet its energy goals: reducing energy consumption, promoting the use of renewable energy sources, and protecting the environment
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) provides educational events, practical research, connections to other industry professionals and other benefits. Members are professionals from across the distribution industry