Raymond Showcases Tech and Automation at MODEX 2022
Building on 100 years of innovation, Raymond showcases cutting-edge intralogistics solutions.
GREENE, N.Y., March 28, 2022 — The Raymond Corporation, a Toyota Industries Company, will showcase innovative intralogistics solutions at MODEX 2022 held March 28 to 31 at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center. Attendees can visit Raymond at Booth B6008 to view the latest intelligent warehouse, material handling and facility solutions in action.
Raymond will be highlighting the next generation of material handling solutions to improve efficiency and optimize customers’ operations, including connected technologies and innovative automated solutions. Additionally, the newest version of Raymond’s Virtual Reality (VR) Simulator will be on display and available for demonstration.
“Our goal at Raymond is to continually evolve our products and introduce intelligent solutions to address our customers’ challenges and enable them to achieve maximum productivity, efficiency and visibility,” said Michael Field, president and CEO, The Raymond Corporation. “We are excited to build on our 100-year history of innovation as we continue to help our customers optimize, connect and automate their operations with our end-to-end intralogistics solutions.”
At MODEX 2022, Raymond will showcase numerous products and intralogistics solutions surrounding material handling equipment, connected technologies and automation, including:
Raymond’s VR Simulator is a unique, engaging tool that can simplify everything from hiring to teaching to developing employees for enhanced performance and efficiency. The recently updated simulator features a new wireless headset with improved graphics, making training simulations feel more immersive. The new version also has a smaller footprint, allowing for easier transport between training sessions.
Through proven research and testing, Raymond Energy Solutions are engineered to specifically meet the rigors of the toughest material handling applications. Raymond Energy Solutions, including lead-free and lithium-ion batteries, are integrated for greater synergies to optimize energy efficiencies, productivity and lift truck performance. Lithium-ion batteries can last longer than traditional lead-acid battery packs, do not require routine maintenance and are completely sealed, providing you with an overall lower cost of ownership.
Material Handling Equipment
Raymond designs and manufactures the best lift trucks in the industry that pair with its technologies, systems and solutions to bring day-to-day warehouse and distribution operations to a new level of performance. Raymond continues to develop and release advanced technology options that can layer onto traditional base truck offerings, providing unparalleled operating efficiencies and tools to assist operator productivity and security.
- Raymond® 8910 End Rider Pallet Jack with Lithium-ion Battery Technology: ideal for long hauls and congested work areas; features a roomy operator compartment for enhanced comfort and security, and intuitive, easy-to-use controls; and offers exceptional maneuverability with low-effort electric steering and electronic braking.
- Raymond® 8210 Motorized Pallet Jack with Thin Plate Pure Lead Battery Technology: provides unparalleled maneuverability to navigate in tight spaces — congested store aisles, busy docks and pinwheeling in the back of trailers.
- Raymond® 5000 Series Orderpickers: capable of integrating with advanced operator assist technology options; designed to meet the rapid growth and expansion of e-commerce; and create integrated systems that can further increase operator proficiency, accuracy and productivity.
Raymond continues to develop and release advanced technology options that you are able to layer onto its traditional base lift truck offerings, providing unparalleled operating efficiencies and tools to assist operator productivity and security.
- iWAREHOUSE® Fleet and Warehouse Optimization System: a comprehensive suite of management solutions that allows managers to identify inefficiencies through real-time telematics data, ultimately increasing overall efficiency.
- iWAREHOUSE Real-Time Location System: lets you manage your operation more easily and effectively by monitoring and identifying the movements of lift trucks, personnel and assets in your warehouse for enhanced security, efficiency and productivity.
- Raymond® 8510 Center Rider Pallet Truck: delivers outstanding operator comfort and control with optimum performance for heavy-duty order picking applications and long-distance horizontal transport tasks. The 8510 center rider pallet truck can be paired with additional technologies, including:
- Pick2Pallet™ LED Light System: increases productivity and accuracy by directing an operator on pick placement for increased accuracy and faster fulfillment.
- Raymond Advance™ Operator Assist Technology: enables selectors to request tractor-first lift truck travel by pressing and holding the motive button on the remote control; and navigates and detects objects from pick to pick while the selector remains in optimum picking position, enhancing overall productivity and workflow efficiency.
Raymond demonstrates the synergy of traditional material handling products with cutting-edge advances in automation technology through an automated, integrated systems solution. Raymond will showcase a variety of automated material handling solutions, including:
- Raymond Automated Swing-Reach® truck: stores, retrieves and transports pallets — reliably, accurately and autonomously — to free up lift truck operators to focus on more value-added tasks.
- Radioshuttle®: offers an innovative pallet storage and retrieval system designed to maximize warehouse space by offering ultra-high-density storage with access to individual storage lanes.
- Raymond Courier™ 3030 Automated Stacker: an operator-optional automated lift truck featuring a 72-inch reach capability and 2,500-pound capacity that provides greater flexibility, as it can be scheduled to perform on its own or operated manually.
Raymond will showcase its expertise around intralogistics solutions during the following seminars that are open to all MODEX 2022 attendees:
- Gain Complete Operational Visibility With Smart, Connected Warehouses
o Monday, March 28 (10:30 to 11:15 a.m.), Theater J
- Increase Energy Efficiency and Maximize Uptime With Energy Solutions Beyond the Battery
o Monday, March 28 (1:30 to 2:15 p.m.), Theater F
- Maximize Labor Productivity With Complete Intralogistics Solutions for Your Operation
o Tuesday, March 29 (3 to 3:45 p.m.), Theater F
About The Raymond Corporation
The Raymond Corporation, a Toyota Industries Company, is a leading global provider of best-in-class material handling products and intelligent intralogistics solutions. Built on principles of innovation and continuous improvement for 100 years, Raymond’s integrated automation, telematics, virtual reality and advanced energy solutions provide ways to optimize operations and bring warehouse and distribution operations to a new level of performance. Raymond® electric forklift trucks are engineered to achieve increased productivity and efficiency and are designed to provide ecological and economic benefits. Raymond delivers solutions to material handling and logistics markets in North America and globally. Combining operational excellence, award-winning innovation and world-class global customer support, we work together to run better, manage smarter and keep our customers always on. For more information, visit raymondcorp.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
iWAREHOUSE®, Pick2Pallet™, Raymond®, Raymond Advance™, and Swing-Reach® are U.S. trademarks of The Raymond Corporation. Radioshuttle® is a registered trademark of EAB Aktiebolag Corporation.
©2022 The Raymond Corporation. All rights reserved.