High Density Pallet Racking Systems
Maintain maximum selectivity and increase your operational efficiency with the Radioshuttle pallet racking system. Radioshuttle is a semi-automated storage and retrieval system that allows for a maximum use of warehouse space. Easily managed with a remote control, the Radioshuttle pallet shuttle is loaded into storage loads and executes orders to load or unload pallets into a lane. The lanes are fed pallets by lift trucks such as reach trucks or sit down forklifts.
- + Store more pallets in a lane
- - Store more pallets in a given footprint
- - With less aisles there is less travel required resulting in more pallets moved per operator
- + Every level can be a unique SKU
- - Racks have higher utilization
- + Pallets move through rack independent of a lift truck
- - Increase pallet throughput
- - Reduced product damage
- + Cost effective automation
Applications with mulitple pallets of storage for each SKU, for example:
+ High volume SKU's
+ The first point of storage after manufacturing
+ Work in process
+ Product produced and held for quality testing
+ Sites that have a reasonably high turnover - greater than 5 times per year
+ Facilities running out of space
+ Storage layouts where deep lane storage is the best option
Aids the operator in loading Radioshuttle units into the structure and guides pallets into the first position.
Re-charge the batteries by placing both battery cassettes into the pull out drawer, which automatically connects the batteries to power.
Interested in Learning More?
Please complete the form below and a Raymond Representative will be in touch to discuss our automated solutions and to help determine whether the Radioshuttle system is right for your application and business needs.