Whitepaper: 10 Reasons to Upgrade Your Forklift
How often are lift trucks replaced? According to a survey conducted by Peerless Research Group and Modern Material Handling, lift trucks are replaced on average every seven to eight years. But how do you know when to replace your forklift?
10 Reasons to Keep You Moving
- Your Fleet Has Internal Combustion Forklifts
- Your Forklift Has More Than 10,000 Hours
- Your Forklifts Are 7 Years Old Or Older
- You Have High Maintenance Costs
- Equipment Doesn't Meet Your Needs
- You Aren't Using Updated Technology
- Productivity Is Dropping Off
- You Need More Space
- You Have Battery Issues
- Your Downtime Is Increasing
There are many ways to gauge the right time to replace your forklift. Many of these tips work hand in hand in showcasing the importance of upgrading your old fleets and partnering with a forklift manufacturer that can provide quality trucks. Be alert to the signs, and measure your equipment usage, hours, years and maintenance costs, so you can better understand when to replace your forklift, ultimately improving your overall operational performance. Contact us today for more information about how you can increase performance by upgrading your forklift!
10 Reasons to Upgrade Your Forklift Whitepaper
Submit your information below.