Furniture Order Picker
Built For Enduring Performance
Raymond’s Furniture Orderpicker Truck is specifically designed for furniture handling needs. Efficiently handle bulky, delicate and odd-sized loads with our specially equipped orderpickers – in your choice of 24 volt or 36 volt power units to match your application. Rail or Digital Wire Guidance helps to reduce product damage and eliminate operator steering requirements while in the aisle.
- ACR System: AC Drive & AC Lift Motors
- Battery: 24 volt or 36 volt
- Capacity: 1,500 lbs at 48" load center
- Elevated Height: 366" maximum
Double Rail Guide Rollers
Guide Rollers, attached to both sides of the truck at the front and back, control the truck's travel path within the storage aisle for very narrow aisle performance.
Various Fork Lengths
Furniture order picking necessitates the right forks for the job. Our versatile Furniture Orderpickers enable you to equip your truck with the ideal fork length with extended baselegs for rail guidance application; select from varying fork lengths ranging from 42-96 inches.
intelliguide Digital Wire Guidance System
intelliguide™ is a proven, reliable system for customers who are looking to maintain or improve profitability through better management of space, equipment and people. Raymond's patented, no-tune intelliguide wire guidance system offers excellent tracking and stability in narrow aisles.
Advanced intellispeed™ System
Smoothly coordinates travel speeds and load height to maximize truck speed as the platform rises, capitalizing on an area of opportunity for providing faster travel between picks.
Light & Fan Package
The optional light and fan package offers enhanced lighting on the operator's platform, allowing enhanced visibility when order picking.
Auto-Locking Pallet Clamp
To improve productivity, our special auto-locking pallet clamp accommodates pallet stringers ranging from 1.25" to 5". So your operations can handle virtually any pallet in the building.
The retractable tether automatically limits the amount of slack in the tether for increased operator efficiency.
Raymond 5000 Series Orderpicker Trucks
Raymond offers a powerful lineup of Orderpickers in 24 and 36 volts and heights up to 390". Order Pickers featuring our exclusive ACR System™ deliver faster, smoother operation with less downtime and reduced cost of ownership. Raymond orderpickers feature variable lift and lower, simultaneous function control handles and power steering with auto-steer centering to improve load handling to increase productivity.
Raymond's intelliguide Wire Guidance System
Raymond's intelliguide™ is a proven, reliable system for customers who are looking to maintain or improve profitability in their warehouse operations through better management of space, equipment, and people. Raymond's patented intelliguide system provides no-tune wire guidance with excellent tracking and stability for very narrow aisle forklifts.
- Cold Storage
- Refrigerated warehouses, blast freezers, and other cold storage applications require robust control systems. Raymond maintains its own cold storage test facility to replicate the harshest conditions; testing and proving our systems in extreme cycles of freezing and thawing.
- Boost throughput and pick rates with reliable, high performance Raymond Orderpickers. We can customize our vast selection of models, including lift heights and performance packages to meet any order picking requirements — from wide aisle to high level Very Narrow Aisle (VNA).
- Whether you are moving furniture, cartons or other palletless loads, Raymond has the answer. Our 5000 Series Orderpickers are all ideal options to maximize space utilization, decrease damage to inventory and increase productivity with palletless handling.
- Raymond Order Pickers comply with Underwriters Labratories (UL) 583. Raymond® Type E and EE trucks are designed and manufactured to operate in classified locations as defined in NFPA 505. Type E and EE products are tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Raymond introduced the first electric narrow aisle straddle truck in 1951, revolutionizing the material handling industry. With over 200 combinations of heights, features and capacities, Raymond trucks for narrow aisle storage offer superior versatility and effective solutions, each improving the utilization of your warehouse space.