Raymond Unveils 7000 Series Reach-Fork Trucks for Superior Efficiency, Proven Productivity
To meet the space, personnel and budget challenges that warehouse and distribution centers face today, productivity and efficiency are key decision criteria when choosing material handling equipment. The new Raymond 7000 Series Reach-Fork trucks from The Raymond Corporation feature industry-leading, productivity-enhancing lift and lower speeds for performance without compromise.
To further maximize the number of pallets that can be moved per hour, the truck series is optimized for energy efficiency through Raymond® Eco-Performance, which is Raymond’s approach to designing and engineering lift truck solutions for maximum economic and ecological benefits. This includes regenerative lowering, which produces energy when the forks are lowered to increase battery shift life and reduce the need for downtime created by changing and charging batteries.
The Raymond 7000 Series Reach-Fork trucks deliver 9 percent more productivity and 21 percent more energy efficiency than competitive models, based on independent third-party testing conducted by United States Auto Club (USAC).
“Companies are looking for flexible equipment that allows them to run fewer lift trucks, maximize labor productivity and minimize maintenance costs, resulting in increased ROI,” says Susan Comfort, narrow aisle product manager for The Raymond Corporation. “The Raymond 7000 Series has been designed to reduce energy consumption and increase productivity in narrow aisle applications.”Key features of the Raymond 7000 Series also include:
- An intuitive control handle that decreases training time for new operators and improves overall operator comfort
- A patented open view mast designed for unprecedented visibility
- An optional Vantage Point® camera that offers advanced height and tilt information (when ordered with Height Tilt Indicator) via a monitor mounted in the operator compartment
- Low step height with universal deadman pedal designed for increased operator comfort
- A-frame suspension with strong steel springs to provide a solid connection between the wheels and frame
- The exclusive steered idler wheel eliminates caster snap and offers full-time traction and steering
- An external encoder, see-through reservoir and fewer moving parts to simplify maintenance and reduce downtime
The Raymond Corporation is a global provider of unmatched material handling technology, expertise and support to increase productivity and cost-efficiency. High performance, reliable Raymond lift trucks range from a full line of manual and electric pallet trucks and walkie stackers to counterbalanced trucks, Reach-Fork trucks, orderpickers and Swing-Reach® trucks. Through its CustomCare™ approach, Raymond and its Solutions and Support Centers deliver a comprehensive package of personalized enterprise solutions — like the iWarehouse® fleet optimization system, in-depth industry knowledge and consulting, flexible financing, OSHA-compliant training, and industry-leading asset protection — to optimize warehouse operations.
For additional information about The Raymond Corporation or to locate a Raymond Solutions and Support Center, visit the company website at www.raymondcorp.com or call 800-235-7200. Above. And beyond.™, CustomCare™, iWarehouse®, LiftPartners and Beyond™, Raybuilt®, Raymond®, Raymond Parts™, Reach-Fork®, Swing-Reach®, and Vantage Point® are U.S. trademarks of The Raymond Corporation.