Leasing: The Flexibility You Want... The Equipment You Need
Get the equipment you need to grow at fixed costs.
For an outstanding and flexible Raymond equipment solution, your Raymond Sales and Service Center Network and Raymond Leasing Corporation deliver what your business needs — value, respect and commitment.
Leasing is a popular and intelligent option, regardless of industry. According to the Equipment Lessors Association, 8 out of 10 businesses use lease financing to acquire the capital equipment they need to grow. Over $130 billion of equipment a year is acquired through lease financing. Over 65 percent of Fortune 1000 companies lease.
Leasing Makes Sense On So Many Levels:
- Fix your equipment costs. Use of the equipment for an agreed-upon payment.
- Avoid operational obsolescence. At the end of the lease term, you can return equipment that no longer fits your operational needs. Your Raymond Sales and Service Center handles disposition of the returned trucks.
- Enjoy Tax advantages. Depending on lease terms, lease payments may be fully deductible as a business expense.
- Minimize balance sheet liabilities. Lease payments may be eligible for "off-balance sheet" treatment.
- Finance soft costs. You may be able to include expenses associated with equipment use — such as shipping, installation and sales tax — in the lease agreement.
- Preserve of bank credit lines. Leasing won't tie up your existing lines of credit — so they remain intact to fuel growth or meet expenses.
- Be Flexible. You can structure payment terms to meet cash flow or budgetary requirements. Lease terms can range from 12 to 84 months and may be extended with flexible renewal options. At lease end, you can purchase the equipment, upgrade to new equipment or continue the lease.
- Consider master lease offers. It is flexibile with an open-ended approach allowing for addition of future equipment and terms, payment plans and tax treatment all tailored to your specific needs.
- Consider capital lease. It provides benefits of ownership without large cash for new or used equipment, with a nominal $1 purchase option, terms up to 7 years with fixed monthly payments.
- Consider full maintenance lease. This assures service at a known cost with a maintenance support feature that may be incorporated into any Raymond leasing plan. This plan includes full maintenance by your Raymond Sales and Service Center for peace of mind at a predictable, predetermined price.
Request more information.